Algorithms for Autonomous Decision Making in Nuclear Security Technical Workshop 18th Sept 2017
Monday 18 September 2017, 9:30am – 4:00pm
We held our second Technical workshop in London on Monday 18th September 2017, 60 people attended from Academia, Goverrment and Industry.
The scope included Algorithms for Automated Decision Making, the Interpretation and Analysis of Complex Multiple Data Streams, and the Practical Implementation of Decision Making Systems in the Context of Border Protection and Other Scenarios.
Workshop Agenda and Presentations can be viewed by clicking on the Tabs below.
Summer 2017 Pilot Project posters can be viewed in the Papers Tab.
- Lancaster University - Fluorescence spectra of alpha emitting isotopes for stand-off detector development
- University of York Compact X-ray sources
- Paschalis University of York, PSA for temperature dependent scintillator signals
- Enhancing source detection for threat localisation
- Van Allen Belt Signatures of Nuclear Weapon Tests for Future CTBTTechnologies
- Thallium Bromide as a Radiation Sensor for Security Applications
- Summary Report NuSec Algorithms and Data Workshop